Friday, April 19, 2019

On the Road Again

Kit Kat and I dropped off Momoko's car at the collision center. Some fool crashed into the back of Momoko's new car and smashed the bumper. Kit Kat and Little Kat took a road trip in my new Chevy Spark to see their dad. The Apple car play app in my car allowed them to use their phones to display navigation on the big car screen.


Momoko and I flew out to see her dad. The plane was 100% full. Luckily a little kid sat between Momoko and I. Momoko was able to drive the car I bought to leave at her dad's house. Sometimes I took the wheel when Momoko was tired. I could not locate the registration slip anywhere. So we visited the tag agency and purchased another copy so we could drive legitimately.


We were going to see a Japanese anime at the theater. But severe storms were anticipated. We tried another day, but Momoko's neice was too tired from work. We visited Arby's a couple times to eat. The second time I got two roast beef gyros for $6, complete with fixings and cucumber sauce on the side.

No comments: