Friday, October 18, 2019

New Lunch Hangout

I have been receiving really good coupons for Burger King in the mail. They have a sale for a double cheeseburger, fries, and drink for $3. You can't beat that. I actually like their double cheeseburger. The fries are fine as long as I can dip them in Burger King onion ring sauce.

They try to charge you 19 cents for a packet of onion ring sauce. Seems strange as it is a dressing for their side. But I learned from Momoko to just ask for it when you pick up your food. Most of the time, they just hook you up for free.

Today I did not have any great coupons. But I saw online that they have a King Meal for $5. It has two cheeseburgers, a small fry, and a small drink. I just put the 2 burger patties together to make a double cheeseburger. I was pleasantly surprised when the local Burger King only charged $4 for this meal. No coupon required.

No comments: