Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Trash Collection Troubles

The other week, we had a lot of trash. It filled up the container from the county. Also filled three other trash cans that I have. I set them all out the night before trash pickup day. When I went to bring the containers back in, I was troubled. The main county container was empty. Every other trash can had one bag in the bottom of the container.

I know our trash men work fast. They are always hustling. So I hoped that this was just an oversight. This has happened before. But usually it is just one can. This time almost all cans had a bag left in the bottom.

The following week we had a bunch of trash. One reason was that we had a lot of leftover trash not collected in the prior week. Luckily, the trash men took all the bags from all containers. Let's hope that trash left behind is not a trend.

No comments: