Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Coming Home

Little Kat and I wrapped up our trip to see Grandpa. I had all my bags packed before 10am. We were not leaving for the airport until 11am. So I decided to go out and get one last breakfast. I was worried that my favorite taco store would not be open. I looked them up online. They opened at 9:30am.

I got some small burritos and my favorite chips and queso. Brought a coke with me from home. I had to slow down on the road by Momoko's high school. School was in session and the speed limit was drastically reduced.

Both Little Kat and I had good boarding passes. As we stood in line to board the plan, and old man was screaming about "Islamic pigs". Where is airport security when you need them. Our plan was to go to the back of the plane to sit as normal. Little Kat instead opted to sit near the wing. Darn the luck. The old man who was screaming in the terminal sat directly in front of me.

I heard a cat meowing as other passengers boarded. We were lucky. The plane was small and there were many travelers. But nobody sat in between Little Kat and I. When large people board the plane, I sent out a "no no no" vibe to them.

There were some small kids directly behind us that made a lot of noise. Every time they put toys in their mouth, their mom took them away. Chaos ensued. I saw a dog in the terminal, presumably waiting to board my plane. Never heard or saw him after that. The landing was very smooth at our home airport.

No comments: