Monday, January 13, 2020

MegaBus to the NYC

Kit Kat and her boyfriend were scheduled to go to New York City this weekend. The only hitch was that they needed a ride to the bus depot. I was the only guy available to take them. I punched the destination into my Apple Car Play, and we were off.

We travelled the way Kit Kat used to go to her 4 year college. Then we passed it to get to the mall where she meets her friends from the North. I found the park and ride easily. However locating where Kit Kat was going to take the bus was not so easy. It did not help that half the parking lot was fenced in for construction.

We found the spot where the bus boards. Kit Kat and her boyfriend stayed in the car with me until closer to their departure time. We thought we saw they bus come. But it only let people off and left. The theory is that it went to gas up prior to boarding the next set of passengers.

The bus eventually came back. But it was 30 minutes after the scheduled departure time. I stuck around just in case Kit Kat needed a ride to some other transportation. She texted me when they got in and were seated. Then I was off for home. I took the toll road for speed, and ended up going through a long tunnel.

No comments: