Thursday, September 10, 2020

New Air Compressor

Kit Kat always seems to have issues with tire pressure on her car. She recently was low on air. Her boyfriend let her borrow his air compressor. She filled up the car tires right in our driveway. It was a lot easier and cheaper than going to the gas station.

I ordered a new air compressor for Kit Kat. We got the same model as her boyfriend has. It came quickly in the mail. It sat on our coffee table. The package had not even been opened when my own car alerted me to low air on all 4 tires.

So I broke out the compressor. It plugs into the car's lighter socket. You program the compressor to the desired air pressure and let it go. It stops automatically when the tire is full. The only tricky part is that it lets some air out of the tire when you disconnect the air hose from the tire.

I think this gadget will come in handy for the family in the future. Sorry gas station. You can keep your air.

No comments: