Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Little Kat Graduates


This past summer, Little Kat completed his final requirements to graudate from community college. He ended his career there on a high note. Both his last semesters, he earned a 4.0 GPA. Not bad considering he took some technical courses.

This week Little Kat received a package in the mail from his community college. I thought it looked important because it said "don't bend". However the size seemed a bit small for a diploma. It was at most 8x10 inches. It was indeed the diploma though.

I guess Little Kat will need to earn a Bachelors degree from a four year university to get a bigger diploma. He has started working on that. For now, I suspect he will frame his small community college diploma on the wall. I have my two diplomas from my undergraduate and graduate degrees hanging on the wall in my study.

No comments: