Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Fast Food Fail

Today I went out to dinner with Little Kat. He whined when I asked him to drive. He said he already drove his cousin from her work today. I told him I had already driven twice today (breakfast and lunch). However we needed dinner. So I took the wheel.

We went to a Mexican fast food joint because that is what Little Kat wanted. He ordered a big meal. I got a large queso and chips, plus some beans and rice. I was not that hungry. My lunch sandwich was big. We went through the drive-through. I handed the bag to Little Kat. He said it looked good. I asked for jalapenos and extra salsa.

When we got home, Little Kat said they did not put any tortilla chips in our bag. WTF? My main meal is queso and chips. Without the chips, I was doomed. We had to go back to the restaurant. I forgot my mask but went inside anyway. I explained the problem and the guy behind the counter said he would give us extra chips. He put 3 chip bags in our food bag. Umm between both of our orders, we should have got 3 chips at a minimum. So I gave the employee the stink eye, and he gave us another 3 bags of chips.

Moral of the story is to trust but verify every fast food order. We need to go into the store, get our order, lay it out on a table, and verify every item.

No comments: