Sunday, January 2, 2022

Fast Food Woes

Momoko wanted to go to lunch on the weekend. So we decided to get some fast food from Wendy's. I figured I could get a cheese cup with their new fries. Before we took off, Momoko thought she instead wanted to go to KFC for their chicken. She said we could drive through both restaurants. That would take too much time. So we headed to KFC.

Momoko got her original recipe chicken ordered. It is an almost baked style chicken with 11 herbs and spices. I tried to get a chicken sandwich, but they were out of sandwiches. So I tried to get some crispy crust chicken. They were out of that too. Imagine that. A chicken fast food joint out of chicken.

I ended up getting a taco meal, as this was a KFC / Taco Bell combination restaurant. It was still an epic fail. The only win was that Momoko's chicken box came with two sides. She opted for both of them to be their cole slaw.

No comments: