Saturday, September 23, 2023

Global Citizen Festival

Momoko tuned into the Global Citizen music festival on Amazon to watch Jung Kook. He is a member of BTS, and was headlining the show. While waiting for him, I was doing some chores. I missed the first half of another KPOP group called Stray Kids.

This was a performance by a subset of Stray Kids that goes by the name of 3RACHA. One dude wore a jacket backwards and was a good singer. Another had orange gloves and was a great singer. The third member wore a lot of pink and was mid.

This group really rocked the house. I thought they outperformed Jung Kook. They seemed to rap a lot. I think their music was a blend of Korean and English. They had a lot of wild sounds. I tried to find a video of their performance on YouTube but failed.

At the end, D Nice had a tribute to 50 years of rap. Common did some rapping. The surprise was that Busta Rhymes finished this segment.

No comments: