Friday, September 8, 2023

WayFair - They Got Just What You Need

My power recliner stopping reclining. I tried to order a new one from Amazon. The seller said they could not ship it to me. It was trouble to get my money refunded. I contemplated trying another seller on Amazon. But it seemed risky. I did not want to wander around town like I did last time I bought a recliner.

Instead I decided to shop at WayFair. Their motto is "We got just what you need". I thought I wanted a power recliner. However some items were called electric recliners. The one I ordered boasted USB charging as well as power reclining.

Today FedEx delivered my chair. They just left it in my carport. Only reason I knew it was there was that FedEx sent me an email. I moved out my old broke recliner. Ran the sweeper underneath. Then I unpacked the new one. Assembly was easy. It felt a bit wider than the old one.

My brother and I packed his pickup truck with the old recliner plus some other items we no longer want. We parked his truck under our carport because they are calling for rain tonight. Tomorrow we shall drive to the dump and get rid of the old recliner. I hope this new one will continue working for years to come.

No comments: