Thursday, February 5, 2015

Movie Weekend

I usually lead a very busy weekend. No time to do fun stuff like going to the movies. However I wanted to see Project Almanac. Momoko jumped at the opportunity and scheduled us to see a show last weekend. Little Kat was in. Surprisingly, Kit Kat decided to pass.

We got up early Sunday morning. And instead of eating breakfast with Momoko as usual, Little Kat drove us to the movie theater. We were the first customers there. The front door was locked when we arrived. We went early to get the discount tickets. It also helped to avoid the crowds.

The plot of the movie was good. Of course it was some kind of love story paired with a coming of age. I was in it for the time travel. The only disappointment was the shaky camera footage throughout the movie. Most of the movie was supposed to be documented by the main character's little sister on her camera. Thus a shaky film.

Afterwards we planned to eat lunch at Friendly's. Unfortunately we discovered that the restaurant closed down. I guess we were not supporting them enough. The shopping center had a Chipoltle. We grabbed some burritos to go and headed home. Somehow Momoko has talked me into another movie morning next weekend. How am I going to get my beauty sleep?

No comments: