Saturday, February 14, 2015

No Rules

Momoko wanted to eat some steaks from Outback Steakhouse for her birthday. Little Kat signed up to order the meals. Kit Kat signed up to drive to the restaurant. And I signed up to pay. One surprise was that the local restaurant moved from just by our house to the new town center mall.

Little Kat did his job. He chose all the orders complete with sides and customizations. Kit Kat decided to bring Little Kat along with her. I gave Little Kat my credit card to pay online. Kit Kat wanted me to chip in for a huge tip for the curb side takeaway people.

The shocker came when Kit Kat said they no longer served remoulade sauce at the restaurant. Fail. That's the main reason why I eat at Outback. I guess that means no more Outback for me. I felt ripped off that I spent so much money on our meal. At least Momoko enjoyed it.

Kit Kat was not pleased with their curb side takeaway service anyway. Time to find a new steakhouse. Longhorn anyone?

No comments: