Sunday, February 7, 2016

Party Time

Kit Kat came home for the weekend. Momoko's friend from work was hosting a party. And Kit Kat was invited too. It was a bring your own beer type of party. Momoko and Kit Kat went shopping before the party to pick up some liquor.


They had me drive them to the party. I was the designated driver. Or maybe you could say I was the Uber driver. When we got close to Momoko's friend's house, Kit Kat recognized the neighborhood. It was near where her friend from community college lives.


I had a tough time finding the actual house. The house numbers were dark. There were a lot of houses in the neighborhood. Eventually we found the place. I dropped off Kit Kat and Momoko. Then I returned home.


Eventually Kit Kat texted me. This time I was able to find the house quickly. They drank most of the booze they brought. Apparently they played adult card games. This was the first time Momoko had been to the house. Good times.

No comments: