Friday, March 11, 2016

Certified Network Pro

Today I went to my college to take a certification exam. I had to put all my stuff in a locker. I was assigned a computer. The format of the test was very familiar. Got to the first question, tried to launch the "lab" where you actually do the work. The screen froze.


I went to the person who helps administer the test. She found some work around where I could click the lab, cancel it, then click it a second time to get it to work. I needed to use that hack for every one of the 16 labs I completed for my exam.


By the end of the test, I found that I answered just about all the questions correctly. I passed the test and am now a Certified Network Pro. At home I printed out my certification. Next up, I need to hit the books and study for a similar industry standard test called Network+.

No comments: