Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Car Switchup

Little Kat has been driving my old Scion xB. And I have been driving the Chevy Monte Carlo that used to belong to my parents. Momoko discovered that Little Kat liked the Monte Carlo. So I thought I would let him drive it to see if we should make a permanent switch.


Little Kat came back from school. He reported that the driver's side window came down and would not go up. He was telling the truth. I had some prior problems rolling up the window. Usually it would go up eventually. Not this time.


I drove the car to my mechanic. He could definitely fix the power window issue. I also asked him to look at a leak that causes water to pool up inside the car when it rains. If we can get that water leak patched up, we might be ready to get Little Kat a vehicle he likes better.


On the way home from the mechanic, I had Little Kat swing by a car rental place in our town. I had never heard of it before. They had a Fiat 500 they would rent me. It was one of the cheapest rentals on the lot. I like the look of the Fiat. The engine sounds terrible. But the body style is cute.

No comments: