Sunday, March 6, 2016

Trouble in Egypt

I have been seeing commercials for the movie Gods of Egypt. Kit Kat thought it looked good. So did I. We scheduled for her to come home to watch the movie this weekend. The whole family was planning to go. Kit Kat got a ticket for one of her friends too.


Kit Kat went to pick up her friend from community college. Little Kat drove the rest of us to the theater. We met Kit Kat there. Unfortunately, she used an app to buy our tickets and got us seats that were not our normal ones. Correction. She got the normal seats for her and her friend, but put us in the middle of the theater away from her.


We got some snacks before the movie. The previews were skewed on the big screen. It was as if the projector was turned way far to the right. I went to complain. They said someone else already alerted them. Somebody fooled around and eventually fixed the problem. But it came back. I went to alert the staff.


They gave us all vouchers for a free movie, and said they would try to get the current one working. Turns out the picture was okay after that. I really enjoyed the movie. Not sure why the critics did not. It was a surprise that actor Gerard Butler was the bad guy. Still very enjoyable. After the movie, Little Kat and I switched cars to see whether he wants to drive my Monte Carlo instead of the Scion xB. We are also going to see if the work that my mechanic performed solved the water leaking into the car.

No comments: