Thursday, March 16, 2017

Printing Problems

I bought a gift for Kit Kat's birthday. Did it well ahead of time (over 1 month early). The gift made it here safely. However they emailed the instruction manual to me. WTF? Can't these bums provide a printed copy with their product? Oh well. I guess I could print the darn thing out.

The manual was a 6 page color document. I tried printing it to Momoko's color printer. At first there were problems with the paper being fed into the printer. Once I sorted that out, the pages came out with weird colors. Maybe one or more of the color cartridges were bad? I don't got time for this mess.

I had an action on my list to get this manual printed for some time. That's when I thought maybe some company on the Internet could do it for me. The first place I checked would only do a run of 6 manuals. I only need one.

Then I chose a familiar store name. It cost a couple bucks to print out the manual on high quality stock paper. But the shipping charges were going to kill me. I did find an option to pick up the print job in the store. That is how I am going to proceed. At least the online process let me get the manual to them ahead of time and pay online. I should be able to just drop by and pick up my product.

Whew. Now I had better go back and figure out what is wrong with our home color printer.

No comments: