Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Snow Late in the Season

The weather man predicted upwards of 12 inches of snow this week. We got under 4 inches. Momoko and Little Kat were off from school. My brother drove into work. I worked from home. At lunch time, I rallied the family and we went to shovel the snow.

Immediately I found it hard to get the snow off the driveway. It stuck to the concrete and was very heavy. I decided that we should shovel the priority areas first. After clearing a path for Momoko's car out to the driveway, we stopped. We were all exhausted.

Momoko and Little Kat went out to pick up some Chinese food for lunch. Then I went back to working. When my brother came home, he helped us finish off more of the driveway to park his car and give my car a path out.

The recycle guys and Postman came today. However the trash guys did not. I hope the trash folks come tomorrow. I got 4 trash cans of trash sitting out on the curb. I do have an extra empty 4 just in case they skip us this week. But I don't want the old trash sticking up the place.

No comments: