Saturday, March 25, 2017

The iPad Blues

I could not use my iPad the other day. The thing would not turn on. Figured it might be the end of life for this device. No more playing games before I go to bed. I had a warning. The thing was dead previously, but I charged it back into life.

Started thinking about getting a replacement. The exact same iPad 2 model is available on Amazon. Used starts a bit over $100. One guy was selling a slightly used one with three cases for around $120 shipped. Unfortunately that was a good deal and someone else must have taken it already.

Apple has unveiled the newest edition of the iPad. The scaled down model that is the same size as mine costs $329. I tried to order one but they were all unavailable. There was a cryptic message on Apple's web site about 03-24. Now I am thinking that meant they go on sale on March 24th?

No comments: