Thursday, June 8, 2017

Late Shift

I have recently heard about this cool movie/game called Late Shift. Initially it started playing in movie theaters. However the audience got to choose the path the story takes. They voted on apps running on their phones. Majority wins to control the direction of the movie. I watched a dude play though one run of the movie on YouTube.

The back story is that you are a late night attendant at a garage. There are a lot of fancy and expensive cars parked down there. At least in one version of the movie, you get mixed up with some guys that need to steal a car as a getaway vehicle for an even bigger heist.

I was hoping this was a game I could buy. Indeed it seems it will be in the future. Coming soon to the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and maybe even PC. For now I only seem to be able to buy a version from Apple as an app. The app is free, but it requires an in game purchase of $4.99 to run. It might just be worth it.

No comments: