Monday, June 5, 2017

Paying Tolls the E-Z Way

I got tired of waiting in lines at the toll booths from the last two trips my brother and I took. The real pain was watching the cars with E-ZPasses fly by in the E-ZPass lane. So I finally broke down and ordered some passes for the family. I opted to get the kind you attached to the inside of your windshield.

Installed mine and tested it out right away. Little Kat installed his in my other car. Just gave Momoko hers today. She did have some trouble since there is some metal embedded in the top of her windshield (maybe for satellite radio or something). We will have to test out the alternate location she used to place the pass.

We are thinking about a beach trip late this summer. Should be a good time for the whole family to enjoy the fast lane at the tolls. Kit Kat is taking a long trip this summer too. I bet she will benefit greatly from the pass. I had to give her the printed directions for installing the device, since she was not in the car when we attached mine to my car.

No comments: