Monday, May 29, 2017

Activities on a Holiday

Everyone except my brother had off for Memorial Day. Momoko thought it would be a good time to see Guardians of the Galaxy 2. Kit Kat had already seen it with her boyfriend. So Momoko, Little Kat, and I woke up early to see it at our favorite theater. The theater was not opened when we arrive. So we parked and waited.

Before the show, Momoko and I ate pretzel bites with large cheese cups. I had a couple cups of jalapenos to top it off. The show was pretty good. Answered some of the questions from the first movie. Speaking of that, Momoko bought the DVD so we could review the last movie.

Afterwards I had planned to take us to lunch. Little Kat bowed out, so I drove him home. Then I tested my new EasyPass on the highway. I was a bit shocked that the toll road I took had no toll booths. I guess they somehow captured and billed my EasyPass. We traveled to the west to get some Fuddruckers.

Back at home, I caught up with laundry. Me and Kit Kat switched days on the weekends to accommodate her new work schedule. I went outside to finish my yard work. It rained after lunch on Sunday. I chopped a bunch of overgrown shrubs and branches. When I was cleaning up, I could not find my saw. Turns out I tossed it into the can with the branches.

No comments: