Sunday, August 6, 2017

Shirt Shopping

Little Kat complained that he needed new shirts. We scheduled a time today to go shopping at JC Penney. Even though it is the weekend, I had to work today. So Little Kat and I went out on my lunch break. I made Little Kat drive to the mall.

There was some concert going on across from the mall. Lots of foot traffic getting in our way. We made it to the mall and headed straight to the big and tall section. I told Little Kat that Momoko recommended he get a long shirt to cover everything up. He was unsure if it should be an XL long or a 2XL long. He grabbed some of each and determined he is 2XL long.

Little Kat did not want tee shirts this time around. He wanted some polo and dress shirts. He got two plaid dress shirts with short sleeves. These button all the way up and have a collar. He also picked up one polo shirt. The retail prices on these shirts was quite high, running $50 to $60 each. Luckily they were on sale for 40% and 60% off.

When we got to the register, the employee rung us up and there seemed to be an additional 20% off. I did not argue with paying less. We made the purchase and came home in what seemed like record time. The only obstacle was even more people lined up across the street for a concert.

Let's see how often Little Kat wears this new style of shirt. Little Kat said we should try ordering online from Amazon next. I am always nervous buying clothes online. Last time I bought Little Kat some shoes online, I had to return them. Nobody has time for that. But if we could make it work, it would save the trip to the mall.

No comments: