Saturday, March 31, 2018

Live the High Life While Getting Away

Momoko and I flew out to see her parents. Her mom is still in the hospital Kit Kat drove us to the airport. Momoko and I both worked half days and flew out in the later part of the day to maximize our time away.


We did the normal procedure when we reached out destination. Momoko got the luggage. I took the shuttle out to get the rental. This time around, I opted for something different. I reserved a luxury car. I thought I was going to get a Cadillac. The attendant at the rental car place told me to chose my car. I spied a BMW 740i. So I got in it and drove it away.


The BMW is difficult to operate. No mechanical emergency brake. No physical gear shifter. I got to press some buttons to control that functionality. Took a long time to get the radio playing. I always forget to turn off my headlights because it does not warn me that I leave them on. Still loving driving around in style.

No comments: