Sunday, April 22, 2018

Dishwasher Disturbia

Today I we ate late. I also playing some games late at night. Momoko watched a movie and then some K-dramas. I went upstairs to put my glass in the sink and found the sink full. Momoko cooked tonight. So she was responsible for doing the dishes. She said that Little Kat had not been doing his dishes recently. Therefore he was supposed to do the dishes for her. I called for Little Kat. He did not respond. I found him asleep. It was already the next day around 12:30 am.

I asked Momoko what the story was. We determined that in the last two days, Little Kat was supposed to run the dishes 3 times: twice for mid day dishes and once for dinner dishes yesterday. I told Momoko we needed an emergency family meeting to sort this out. She went up and woke up Little Kat.

Little Kat said he actually did do the dishes all 3 times he was supposed to. He also said that Momoko told him to do her dishes, but he fell asleep after coming home from work late and going out to get some dinner. Momoko said she sent Kit Kat to tell Little Kat to do her dishes. Apparently that produced no results. It only made this look all the more suspicious.

Momoko and Little Kat's stories about the dishes contradicted each other. Momoko thought that inspecting the current sink and dishwasher dishes would shed light on what happened. It was inconclusive. Time to schedule up another emergency family meeting to make sure these dishes get done. I don't like wasting my time checking up and making people do their jobs. I have my own work to attend to.

No comments: