Friday, March 22, 2019

End of the Monte Carlo

My Chevy Monte Carlo has been out of commission for over a month. The could would not start. I thought it was because the trunk kept popping open turning on the interior lights. Little Kat thought he could jump the car given sufficient time (30 minutes or so).

I scheduled to take the car to sell it Friday morning. Little Kat tried to jump the car. No luck. We ate some McDonald's breakfast. Then I called the car company. They said they would buy the car even if it did not start. I called a tow truck.

The tow guy came an hour later. He pulled the car up onto a flat bed pickup truck. Then he peeled a wheel out of here as I tried desperately to keep up. Had the car place give me an estimate on the Monte Carlo as well as my Fiat 500.

I ended up selling the Monte Carlo. Then Little Kat and I went to lunch. I had to take a work call on the road. We ate at an Italian joint. I finally got to work late in the afternoon. One car down. Not I need to find my next car so I can offload the Fiat 500 as well.

No comments: