Monday, October 18, 2021

Gold Mine Full of Books

I am starting at a new college this semester. It is the night school of the campus where I got my bachelor's degree. This college usually does not require you to purchase a textbook for most classes. I found out why. They give you access to O'Reilly's online book library. Our class text is available there.

While browsing chapter 1 online in our text, I found that the code was not easy to read. Therefore I purchased a print copy of my textbook. But I realized there were a whole lot of technical books available to me online.

I consulted my Amazon book lists. There were tons of technical books, mostly about the Python programming language, that I wanted to buy. More than half of them are now available to me online for no extra cost. I am like a kid in a candy store. So many books to read. So little time.

No comments: