Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Squid Game

I have been busy with school and studying Python programming on the side. But Momoko finally talked me into watching Squid Game on Netflix. It is the #1 show in just about all countries right now. Momoko and I had watched a prior Chinese version of the show.

At work, we were to dress up for Halloween at one of our Zoom meetings. I ordered a squid man costume via Amazon. It was supposed to arrive 2 days before my meeting. It did not get delivered. The new estimate was 4 days later, with a note that "if it does not come by then, I can ask for a refund". Fail.

I tried to locate any old costumes I owned. I found a mask that had severely deformed over the years. It broke apart. I tried to glue it together using some fabric on the back. That was a failure. But I was able to rip off the fake hair, and make a Chewbacca costume with it. The people at work thought I was an Ewok.

No comments: