Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Candy Factory

Today we went to visit a candy factory. It was a long drive from the hotel. There were a lot of people at the factory. We did get a good parking place. Little Kat and I left Momoko in the gift store to rest. Then Little Kat and I went into the free ride.

The ride educated us on how they created the candy. The ride was made for younger kids. I enjoyed the ride. I looked forwad to another outdoor tour of the city. I went up to the ticket desk, but found out that all tours had sold out for the day.

Momoko was very thirsty from our large breakfast. We zipped over to Sonic for half price drinks during happy hour. Then we went to a military surplus store Momoko and I visited the last time we were here. The store had moved down the street from where we last visited.

The military store was a lot smaller now. They sold off a lot of the cool old fashioned items they used to stock. The new store was nothing special. We left without buying anything. It was a long drive back to the hotel. Rush hour traffic did not help any. We spotted a local CarMax auto store on the way back.

No comments: