Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Break 2014 Begins

This morning I picked up my car from the shop. We initially wanted to take it on our Spring Break vacation so Little Kat could practice driving. However Little Kat said he wanted to relax this vacation. We decided to take Momoko's car instead.

I went to the store to pick up some bottled water for the trip. Then I went to work on the yard before leaving. It took longer than expected to spray for bugs, put down grass killer, move some firewood, and clean up the patio. I came in the house right when we were supposed to leave.

After a quick shower, we hit the road. Momoko was at the steering wheel. Her car's navigation directed us. We found our hotel. It had separate bedrooms for Momoko and I, plus another one for Little Kat. There was a full kitchen. There was a total of three TVs.

We were hungry upon arrival. Initially we tried to map directions to the local Sonic. Momoko's GPS could not find the road. So we went to the Sonic two towns over. After a late afternoon lunch, we needed to return to Soninc for a late night snack. Delicious.

No comments: