Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Break Plans

I was waiting to finalize our spring break plans this year because of family health problems. But I decided to move forward because you only live once. It is too cold for us to go to Canada to try out our new passports. So we are doing the next best thing - visiting grandma.

Kit Kat has a spring break vacation that is one week earlier than Momoko and Little Kat. So she shall travel alone one week early. I bought her plane ticket yesterday. Ouch. I guess the price was high because her vacation is really soon. Kit Kat said she was fine traveling alone. Momoko said we could drop her off at the airport. I want to go in and at least see her through security.

Momoko wanted to maximize her time at grandma's. She lined up somebody to watch our gerbils. However there are some development at school which might require he to work on spring break. We compromised and decided to start our vacation one day earlier than we originally planned. I bought plane tickets for Momoko, Little Kat, and myself today.

The price for our trip was not too high. Just about what I had budgeted. Now it is time to get a rental car. Normally we like an SUV because it is cool. However I am contemplating getting a minivan so we can carry more relatives around. I looked up the rental car company we used the last time we visited grandma. Tomorrow I will make a final decision on SUV versus minivan.

No comments: