Monday, May 16, 2016

Stress Induced Sickness

Momoko recently got sick. The doctor diagnosed her with bronchitis and pneumonia. I was staying healthy for a while. The came the evil Friday. I had to get up really early to attend a meeting across town. While I was there, my mechanic kept trying to get in touch with me about Kit Kat's car problems.


At lunch the team wanted to eat together, but I had to pass because I needed to go to my dad's house to do some work. Then when I got home, my new team at work scheduled a long training session. During the session my handyman wanted to come over to work on my new gas stove install. I just did not have the time for him.


All these events and more wore down on me. Then I got sick. I had a fever all weekend. Decided to take the following Monday off. I was burning up throughout the night so hot that I kept running to the bathroom to splash cold water on my head, face, and neck. I drank lots of fluids. Still have a fever and headache.


If this continues any further, might be time to seek professional help.

No comments: