Monday, May 9, 2016

Surprise Package

I have my own mail slot in the house. If someone else gets the mail, they stick my items in the slot. This weekend I found a box in there. Boxes are not strange. I order a lot of stuff from Amazon. However this box looked like a laser printer toner cartridge.


Normally I keep a backup toner cartridge around for each of our laser printers. We have not changed our toner for months. So it was strange that I got a package for a laser toner cartridge. I told Momoko about this oddity.


Momoko informed me that Little Kat recently changed the toner cartridge in our main laser printer. More strangeness. I questioned Little Kat. He said he went into my supplies, got my backup cartridge, and installed it.


Little Kat put the old empty cartridge in my now empty new box. Then he placed the thing on my mail pile. WTF? Little Kat is authorized to get supplies from my closet. But he is supposed to inform me so that we can keep the closet stocked.


Glad I figured out the mystery. Otherwise I might have put the box in my supply cabinet, thinking we had an extra bonus cartridge. That would have been unfortunate when we ran out of toner to find we had an empty cartridge as backup.

No comments: