Sunday, October 8, 2017

Viva Italia - Fiat 500 Pop

I had my Fiat 500L four door car appraised by a dealer. They said they would give me a lot of money if I sold it to them. Good news for me. However, this meant I was not going to give my current car to Kit Kat. I then went in search of a new car for myself.

Now I always wanted the smaller Fiat 500 coupe. I found the cheapest offer for a new one online. The dealer told me the price I saw online was the price I would pay. No tricks. I brought my old Fiat over there and test drove the new one. It was fine. They would not pay me what I was previously offered for my old car. That's okay. I just bought the new Fiat coupe outright.

Then I had my brother drive me back to the dealer to pick up my old car. Went to the other dealer and quickly sold the thing. All in all, it cost me an extra couple thousand to get into a brand new car that I like. This was only possible because the new car dealer was desperate. They shaved a whopping $7.5k off the MSRP for me.

Now I got a brand new car. It has the Italia option. That means there are the colors of the Italian flag on the side of the car and on the seats. The side mirrors are painted red. There are stripes going down the side of the car. I would never pay extra for such nonsense. But it does set my car apart.

So the only thing left to do is find a new car for Kit Kat.

No comments: