Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Do The Work to Save Money

My neighbor came by today. She said her phone bill with the cable company was getting too high. So she switched to Vonage. However her phone was not working. She said that Vonage said some thing needed to be connected up. My neighbor did not know how to do that. She asked if I knew.

I kind of know what Vonage is. You have an Internet connection. They give you phone service over that Internet connection. But I don't know any specifics. I told her the person that needed to help her get her phone working was her phone provider - Vonage.

Now I am all for cutting costs by switching providers. I do it myself from time to time. However you got to be ready to do all the work associated with the switch. Unfortunately I cannot go help someone out to save a buck or two. That's the wrong way to roll.

Right now I am in the middle of switching my Internet service provider. It is a tiresome task. Got to switch all the printers in the house to use the new router. It is on the list of things to do. Eventually I will get around to it. Time is money.

No comments: