Sunday, January 28, 2018

Elle of the Mills

I had been noticing pictures online on Twitter and iFunny of this weird girl. I have come to find out she is Elle Mills. She has a successful Youtube channel and goes by the handle Elle of the Mills. I think this girl is going places. Last time I saw pictures of a nobody going viral like this, it was of Kim Kardashian. And before that, it was Paris Hilton.

Elle is originally from the Philippines, but she grew up in Canada. She seems to live with her single mom. She also lives with her younger brother and half sister, who are both featured prominently in her videos. She recently broke the 1 million subscriber mark in Youtube.

I am not quite sure what is so appealing about Elle. On the surface, she seems like a normal, albeit overweight young college girl. However she has the knack of video editing. And she seems to come up with great content ideas. Occasionally she shares very personal things and comes off very genuine. It is not just me. Other followers of her notice this too.

The best video I have seen of her was when she challenged her two sibling to make music videos in one day. Elle did "Touch" by Little Mix. To be honest, I had never even heard of Little Mix before. But Elle likes them a lot. Now I am coming around to being somewhat interested in this music group.

Elle has a lot of other things she likes a lot. She drinks Coke. She eats Wendy's cheeseburgers, especially if they have bacon on them. And her idols are Selena Gomez and Zac Efron. No surprise there. I am very interested is seeing where this girl winds up.

No comments: