Thursday, May 10, 2018

Click Clone Cash Scam

A friend of mine told me about this "money making opportunity". He actually thought it was a scam. I checked it out. There was an hour long video. The guy on there said he got rich. And you can too. He helps you install a program on your computer. It allegedly goes out on the Internet, finds profitable web businesses, and clones them for you.

The claim is that this will earn you $100k a month guaranteed. I had to spend about an hour going through the video. Then at the end I found the trick. They just need you to pay $89. And you will start earning money immediately.

I searched around to find out what this thing was really about. Turns out the dude in the video is just as actor. So are the people giving testimonials. What this scam is about is that they try to get you to sign up for some expensive web hosting. The minimum cost is $89 for six months. They make money by referring you to this expensive hosting.

The hosting just gives you a presence on the Internet. There is no money to be made. At least no money for you. They are making money for the referral. The web hosting company is making money off your hosting fees. And you are scammed.

There was never any chance of me falling for this scam. All the signs were there: the guy saying he was rich, saying you can make a fortune with no work, and they just need you to pay a small fee. I had to rely on Google to help me figure out what this was really about. Come on people. Don't fall for this nonsense.

No comments: