Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Dishwasher Duty

We had our dishwasher serviced six months ago. The technician recommended I use a dishwasher cleaner every six months. So it was time. I checked on the state of the dishwasher. It seems like it had just been run. But the kitchen sink was almost full with dirty dishes.

So I quizzed Little Kat. He was supposed to run the dishes in the middle of the day, plus a second time at dinner. Initially he said he ran the dishes twice. That just did not compute given the amount of dishes in the sink.

Then Little Kat explained that the first time around, when he was unloading the prior night's dishes, they were greasy. So he pretty much reran those dishes. It is a bit suspicious. Now I know to ask better questions. I need details. Otherwise Little Kat will report as if all is okay. It is not.

No comments: