Monday, November 18, 2019

Bonus Drinks

This weekend, Momoko and I went to breakfast. I had a coupon ready to give us a big discount. Normally the coupon entitles you to drink coffee. We prefer soft drinks. So Momoko told them to substitute Coke for coffee. The usually add a $1 surcharge to each of us for the drink "upgrade". For some reason, they did not charge us extra this time.

At the drive through window, the girl tried to give us 2 large orange juices. I was excited, because I consider that a premium drink. Momoko refused them and told the girl we needed Coke. We got some medium sized Coke soft drinks. I would have preferred the delicious orange juice.

Today I was really hungry in the morning. Unfortunately I had a lunch time conference call. No problem. I took the call from a restaurant. I got there early to place my order. The soda machine was out of order. My meal is supposed to come with a fountain drink. So instead I was allowed to choose a bottled drink from the fridge. Aha. Now I get the premium drink I deserve. I opted for a Fanta grape drink.

No comments: