Saturday, November 23, 2019

Nissan Versa Acquired

Little Kat and I called a couple Nissan dealers that had 2019 Nissan Versa sedans for sale. We targeted those that had the SV trim with Apple Car Play. The first few dealers seemed disorganized. They could not tell me the full costs to buy their car. They needed to get back to me.

Then we called a guy who I thought was named Rick. He knew the costs down to the penny. Initially, the sale price of his vehicle listed online was highest. But he had the best walk out pricing. Little Kat and I drove towards the Bay to visit the dealership. There I found out the sales guy's name was actually Ray.

Took the car out for a spin. It had a keyless start. Acceleration was weak. The seat seemed narrow to me. The Apple Car Play screen was smaller than our Chevy Spark's one. One the test drive return to the dealership, I took a wrong turn and got on the highway. Next exit was 5 miles away.

We decided to buy the car. Seemed strange that they did not ask for payment until just before we drove away. The sales guy thought it would take an hour to finalize the sale. Then he found that a mandatory recall service needed to be performed. A few hours later, Little Kat missed out on happy hour. But he drove home in our new Nissan Versa.

No comments: