Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nobody Home

I worked hard today. When I came home, I found Little Kat home all alone. I also found an advertisement for Chinese food in the door. There were no groceries at home. So I decided Little Kat and me should order some Chinese food takeout.

The ad had the phone numbers for the Chinese food restaurant. I called the first number. It was busy. I tried the second number. It was busy too. I could not get in touch with them. Maybe everybody got an ad from them and was calling them up.

Little Kat and I decided to drive to another Chinese food restaurant. On the way to the Chinese food place, we spied Ruby Tuesdays. That is another restaurant known for its yummy salad bar. It was settled. Little Kat and I were going to eat at Ruby Tuesdays.

Little Kat was happy when we say down. We had a small booth that had a chair he thought was just the right size. We looked through the large menu. Both of us knew we were going to add the salad bar to our dinner. Little Kat ordered a Buffalo Chicken Burger meal. This was a chicken sandwich with Buffalo hot sauce on it. I decided to have the same. It came with piping hot thin french fries.

After we placed out order, Little Kat and I ran up to the salad bar. Ruby Tuesdays has fancy square plates. We loaded up some iceberg lettuce. I spied Little Kat going for some chick peas and lima bean. I preferred the green peppers and cucumbers. Both of us opted to eat the darn brown chewy croutons that Ruby Tuesdays offered. Dinner was excellent.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

sounds yummmmmmmmmy!!