Monday, March 30, 2009

All Wet

Yesterday we packed up our belongings from the camp site. It had rained the previous night. So there were a lot of things that were wet. I decided we should just wrap them up and throw them in the car.

When we got home, I tossed the wet stuff back on the patio. I figured we would dry them before putting them away. This morning it looked like it might rain again. So I decided to leave the stuff out on the patio. When I got home, I hoisted everything up on the patio fence rails to air out.

It is quite windy here. The air show dry everything out. I think I will let the kids take down all the stuff and fold it up properly. It is a chore to get this big tent to fold up and fit into the small bag. We don't need to store the stuff too permanently. I think we are going to go camping as a family next month. We will not be hiking 10 miles during our trip like the Boy Scouts do.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

O-M-G! i love your website! PLease check out mine, at kindoandjoco.blogspot.com NOW!!! I want you to scroll to the bottom of my website and you'll see a poll. it askes "Who do you like the most?" pleasepick Kindo!!!!

Xero said...

Hmm. How did you arrive at our web site Kindo?

Grand Kat said...

Sound like you had your hands full with all the wet things. Hope they were dryed before you backed them up again. If not stinky!!