Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome TY!


Well, we have a new member of the family! No, not another kitten but a new car!!!!! Since I could not afford my dream car, I got the second best thing. It is a 2009 Honda CR-V EX-L in Urban Titanium. We call it "TY" for short. Because it was cheaper than my dream car, I was able to get the model that was fully loaded with all the bells and whistles include voice activated navigation! The best part is I was able to get a great deal on financing so my payments are extremely reasonable. As a matter of fact, they are less than I paid for a new car in 2004! I will keep you posted on TY

2 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Looks great! Congrad's love that new car smell!

Black Cat said...

That's a sweet car. Now I want a new car too. But tell me ... what kind of name is "Ty"?