Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Grocery Shopping

Mamma Kat went to school. The kids were very quiet. I took a look around. The kitchen was a mess. So I had Little Kat get to work on it. He came back later and told me we ran out of dishwasher detergent. We both looked around, and decided he was right.

Little Kat and I made a list of high priority items we needed from the store. Toilet paper was very high on the list. Then we got in my truck (Little Kat insisted we take the truck), and drove to WalMart. I was surprised that they had everything we needed.

I even picked up some grass seed while shopping. Little Kat lobbied for some Beef flavored Ramen noodle. Seemed like a fair request. We bought a huge box of them.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

Thanks for picking up a few things!

Grand Kat said...

I like it when man kat shops and picking up TP is a Big Job.
Pats on paws to you!!!