Friday, March 27, 2009

Fence Repair

Last week I called up a fence company. I had their guy come out to provide another estimate on our fence repair. I told him he was out before, and now I had the money to pay him. He said prices had gone up.

I asked him how he could lower the new price back to the original estimate he gave me. He said they could not haul away the old broken fence, and it was save me a bunch of money. I wrote him a check. He said the install people would call me within a week.

A week later, I had not heard anything about my fence repair. So I called the guy up. He was surprised the installation team did not call me. He got them to schedule a time to come fix my fence. Later I got a call saying they had to reschedule. They said they don't install fences in the rain. Finally today I got home and we had a new section of fence. Little Kat says it looks funny because the new wood color does not look like the rest of our fence. I like it though. The old fence was broken in many places due to a tree falling down.

Next step is to find some money to add a new fence in the far back of our yard. A lot of our property is unfenced. Time to fence it in.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Guess it is time to do the rest of the yard. To bad it cost $$$$$.