Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dinner Plans

I am in a week long class. They provide breakfast. So I grabbed some bagels and cream cheese this morning. Mamma Kat has to go to school tonight. She asked me to pick up some dinner as we are running low on groceries. Mamma Kat requested some pasta from Pizza Hut.

Before leaving work, I thought I would get some Pizza Hut info. I discovered that Pizza Hut now has lasagna. In addition to some pasta, I think I will pick up a lasagna too. Garfield would be proud. I am sure the kids will approve too.

This is the first time I have attended training at this facility. Fujitsu is the company that is doing the training. I like it here because they give you all the drinks and snacks for free. It probably costs them a couple bucks a day. But it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Momoko said...

Makes me want to come to training too!

Grand Kat said...

Me love pasta, yum!