Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Busy Day

I had a bunch of meeting this afternoon at work. When they were done, I bolted out of there. Got home in time for a little daylight. So I decided to rake some of the leaves.

When I came in, the family was discussing the plans to watch the movie New Moon. Momoko and I watched some anime during dinner. However Momoko fell asleep.

That was no good because Momoko was supposed to go grocery shopping tonight (for Enchilada soup ingredients). Kit Kat and I ended up going instead. After shopping we hit the library. But none of the books we wanted were in.

Momoko woke up and tried to print some color copies on her printer. No dice. The cyan color ran out. That meant Momoko and I made a late night run to Target. They did not have the color cartridges. Walmart was across the street, and had all we need. Now it is time to study for my college class. Ta ta.

1 comment: