Sunday, November 15, 2009

Working Day

Veteran's Day was a work day for both Momoko and myself. Kit Kat and Little Kat stayed home because there was no school. The night before I worked until 11:00PM. So I figured I could leave work early around 3:30 then next day.

I got home and thought about raking leaves. But it was raining and I was tired. Kit Kat got a call from Momoko. She had meetings all day and still had a lot of work to do. Kit Kat, Little Kat, and I got in the car and drove to school. We helped Momoko put her classroom in order. There was a lot of furniture to move around. Some gerbils caused something of a distraction to the kids.

We finally got out of there. Momoko and I decided we should eat out since it was already late. So we headed to the local Mexican restaurant. As usual, we got some cheese sauce for our chips. But the dip was hot with a lot of jalapenos. Our plan was to get home and watch Transformers 2. However it was too late. All in all a busy Veteran's Day.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

I had to work on Veteran's day also, bummer. It was very nice that all helped Momoko get her work done.