Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Plans

We had plans to visit my mom for Thanksgiving. She asked that we only bring some devilled eggs. Kit Kat whipped up a bunch of them using the secret family recipe. When we got to my mom's for dinner, she set out all the food. But when we passed out the devilled eggs, there were only a few on the plate. My mom confessed that she stashed the rest for herself. Doh.

Next we decided to go out to see a show. Momoko said it was a holiday tradition. The theater was not crowded. We saw the Fantastic Mister Fox. It was some type of claymation. I liked it a lot. It was a full story.

Tomorrow is Black Friday. I plan to sleep in. The rest of the family is getting up early to shop until they drop. Little Kat worked around the house all day to earn money for a portable DVD player. I hope he has enough $$$. Momoko and Kit Kat got me to watch their "Bride and Prejudice" DVD. No. Its not Pride and Prejudice. It is a remake of the movie from Bollywood. The thing was actually not too shabby.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all!